Yoga & Qigong Retreats
Retreats offer the luxury of uninterrupted me time, immersing in our practice with like-hearted people away from all the cares and responsibilities of daily life. Designed to truly nourish us, each retreat flows with the season with a mix of mindful practice, delicious food, comfy accommodation and free time to explore or put your feet up in its special and beautiful location. All sessions are optional, so you can refill your energy banks and chill.
2024 sees our first retreat in Spain, at the gorgeous Sammati Wellness Finca, nestled in pine trees and orange groves, with views of the coast, near Alicante & Murcia. 5days/4 nights away devoted to the EARTH element practices
// S P A C E // MAY 10 - 12 // YOGA BY THE SEA
Dolphin House, Culzean Castle, Ayrshire coast. Friday 5pm - Sunday 2.30pm
// E A R T H // SEPT 26 - 30 // HARMONY IN NATURE
Sammati Wellness Finca, Pinar de la Perdiz, 03190 Pilar de la Horadada, Alicante, Spain. Thursday afternoon - Monday lunchtime
Yoga by the Sea Retreats
A weekend of self care like no other
Join us for a weekend away by the beach, devoted to self care, refilling the well, balancing our body, energy and instilling calm. We will emerge refreshed, connected, clear and deeply nourished. All levels of experience warmly welcome x
// S P A C E // MAY 10 - 12
Our May weekend is inspired by Early Summer and the Space element - with focus on the healing power of strong roots, sinuous movement & loving kindness.
Welcome to a safe space to deeply nourish yourself on every level. Expect to emerge joyously renewed and reconnected.
Over the weekend, each session is optional, this is your time away to find space and calm for yourself, in a supportive and cheery group, by the sea, in the midst of a beautiful country park.
A potent blend of mindful practice, massage (Helen is amazing!), nourishing food and nature in uplifting surroundings at Dolphin House, Culzean Castle grounds, Ayrshire coast, Scotland
Our Mindful Practice includes
Yoga, qigong, meditation, breathing, WIldsong nidra / enriched rest, woodland walks, wild swimming, nutritious vegetarian/vegan meals, seasonal inner work & time to yourself to rest & relax
- Practice will be in Dolphin House overlooking the sea, with qigong on the beach.
- SEVEN PRACTICE sessions over the weekend. You choose what to do and when. Yoga sessions are limited to 8 people per class, enabling a more spacious practice in our wee studio overlooking the sea & Holy Isle.
- Qigong, breathing, meditation & journalling we do in one group.
- Fire ceremony to come together and celebrate the waxing crescent Moon bringing new things into being with wee dram / wellness shot
- Bring outdoor clothes, layers and appropriate footwear, part of our practice will be outside immersed in the nature on our doorstep.
- Bring yoga mat, cosy blankets and any props you might need: cushions, eye pillows, yoga bricks and blocks
- If you would like to swim, bring appropriate clothing - booties and gloves are helpful especially in the colder months or early in the year. We aim to swim at high tide and walk straight off the beach into the water. The beach is a mix of pebbles and sand.
- Fingers crossed, trying to organise a beach sauna for Saturday morning, watch this space!
As we practice and eat in the same room in Dolphin House, there is a small amount of helping clear away tables and chairs/setting them up involved (3 x 5 minutes a day). This is part of the weekend’s practice and expected as part of the group.
- Places limited to 18
Anyone experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 will be required not to attend and follow government guidelines. They be will issued a full refund as long as someone can take their place.
Accomodation & food
Accommodation is simple, in bunks but cosy, in the bunkhouse across the lawn. As numbers are limited to 18, it works out 2-3 people sharing a dorm with single occupancy available for 2 people for an extra £50 per person.
All meals provided, these are vegetarian or vegan - please specify on booking. Unlimited herbal teas, tea and coffee. Please advise of any dietary requirements
There is the option to book in a soothing treatment with Helen from Om Holistic Therapies – details, prices and time slots will be emailed out to the attendees and are bookable/payable in advance.
Where possible we car share to Culzean Castle. If you need a lift, it usually is from Glasgow and a lovely way to begin and end the retreat.
Parking is separate from Dolphin House, so folks and luggage can be dropped off. The car park is a 10 minute walk from Dolphin House
S P A C E // £375pp
Single occupancy an extra £50pp - limited availability
includes 7 practice sessions over the weekend, accommodation & all meals, snacks, herbal teas, spiced shot / wee dram
EARLY BIRD £339pp ends 29th February 2024
Bring a buddy & save c.£10pp. Use BUDDYUP on booking
3 PAYMENT INSTALMENT PLAN
Fix the Early bird rate and split payment into 3 payments of £114.70 (includes a 1.5% processing fee), every 6 weeks from first payment (total of £344.10)