Saturday 25 Feb 3.00 - 5.30pm
Winter Revitaliser, Saturday 25 February 3.00 - 5.30pm
Cathcart Baptist Church, 96 Merrylee Road G43 2RA
Join me for an afternoon of essential Winter self care with focus on rebalancing and restoring energy. Practice will soothe our central nervous system and improve energy flow, instilling calm & deep rest
- Standing Body Clock Qigong flow to rebalance our energetic flow & improve function
- MELT to hydrate connective tissue & improve function
- Flow Yoga to open up tight hips and ease whole body tightness including back, head, neck and shoulders
- Breathing to soothe and reassure
- Meditation to embed calm and connect with stillness
- Specially created Winter yoga nidra / deep relaxation to offer cosy restful sanctuary
Excellent for anyone wishing to improve flexibility, with joint issues, in need of a good rest, ease away stress and build up energy levels.
Regular practice will boost energy to a higher base level, lift low mood, improve range of motion in the joints and flexibility and your overall function so you feel brighter and better. Check weekly classes
Recording of the yoga nidra deep relaxation will be shared as an mp3 with all participants
Open to all levels. Age 14+ accompanied by an adult. Participants must be able to get up and down off the floor ok.
Questions? Ask away, it'll be a pleasure to hear from you.
OFFER: Bring a friend/s and save 10%. Use BUDDYUP on booking. Ends 15th February 23